As cryptocurrency fever grips the tech world, and blockchain technologies gradually become more viable, there is a new wave of crypto and defi-focused community of entrepreneurs that are expanding globally to empower this growing ecosystem. The ecosystem needs Incubators aimed to support and nurture top-performing talents to foster blockchain innovation.
LOOPStarter is inviting entrepreneurs and helping them incubating the development, and deployment.
We are providing Launchpad for pre-seed projects by providing product support, hub services. Join us in a bespoke Incubation Program to define and build your project. Startups accepted into the incubation will be provided a boot camp followed by a 5 Week-long training program and a collective demo day. LOOPStarter will also help selected start-ups in various areas, including developing prototypes, business plans, focusing on 8 elements such as white papers, marketing strategies, community engagement, legal support, advice, tech resources, PR/Marketing, and fundraising efforts. The projects incubated by LOOPStarter will be launched right on LOOPStarter's Launchpad, creating a premise for strong development later.
- 1.Project Proposal The target project or product team approaches LOOPStarter through official communication channels, defining the tool/task to be developed. The LOOPStarter Chief Technical Officer alongside the LOOPStarter developer team can brainstorm further or through specifics if something can be added for mutually beneficial development within the stipulated development proposal. The proposal will be clearly thought-through and be in a stage of ‘ready development’, meaning the target team are able to bring development from the moment of confirmation of LOOPStarter cooperation.
- 2.Timeline, Development Team, and Funding Requirements The target project or product team will approach the LOOPStarter team defining the approximate time needed for the development of the aforementioned product or service upon, the people/ developers/ key workers who will be directly involved in the development of the product or service, and the explicit financial breakdowns and necessities asked of the LOOPStarter team needed for the development. The LOOPStarter is strictly allocated for development works and developer costs to deliver on the aforementioned product or service, and not ‘other expenditures’, such as marketing or influencer outreach. This is strictly a development grant provided by LOOPStarter.
- 3.Formalized Agreement, Contract, Agreed Grant Total and Terms and Conditions At this stage, a formalized, legally binding agreement is provided from the LOOPStarter team to the project/ product team, defining: - The total, summarized grant amount - The release structure of the grant amount - General terms and conditions, legal disclaimers, and miscellaneous technicalities. - Both parties will sign the agreement before development begins and grant values are disbursed.
- 4.Milestones Reached and Open Source Code Audit Once the grant-receiving project has finalized development of the agreed project, product or service, or reached a major pre-agreed milestone of development, the development code must be made open-source and undergo auditing stages on behalf of the LOOPStarter Development team to verify its legitimacy. Audits are mandatory, and as such, the open-source nature of the development must also be made mandatory at the point of product/ service completion or milestone reached, per the signed agreement.
- 5.Incubation Program Released Providing the steps above are completed and achieved at a satisfactory level, the agreed LOOPStarter will be released to the project team. This will be in accordance with the signed agreement, where all totals, breakdowns of disbursement protocols and more are detailed explicitly.creating a premise for strong development later.