Terms & Conditions
Welcome to LOOPStarter, a decentralized platform for fundraising (launchpad) operated by and proprietary to LOOPStarter Finance LLC, a Limited Liability Company (doing business as : LOOPStarter or Company). You agree and understand that by signing up to LOOPStarter and opening an account, you are agreeing to enter into this user agreement (the “User Agreement”) by and between you and LOOPStarter, and be legally bound by its terms and conditions, so please read them carefully. Please also note that there may be specific terms or conditions applicable to you as a user in a given jurisdiction, as detailed herein. If any term or condition of this User Agreement is unacceptable to you, please do not visit, access, or use LOOPStarter.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY. BY CLICKING THE "Connect Wallet" (CREATE ACCOUNT) BUTTON OR BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE.
This summary of our Terms of Service oIers you an overview of the key terms that apply to your use of our website, transactions and other services. While we hope this summary section is helpful, you should read the complete Terms of Service below since they provide important information about how our services work. Please note that we refer to our online service where you can execute transactions and access our services as "LOOPStarter".
You must meet certain eligibility criteria to use LOOPStarter. For instance, you must be an adult and there are certain locations from which you may not be able to use some or all of LOOPStarter. Additionally, there are certain things you cannot do when using LOOPStarter, such as engage in illegal activities, lie, or do anything that would cause damage to our services or systems. Please see the acceptable use section for more details. By signing up to Solster and opening an account, you represent and affirm that you are at least 18 years old as an individual, have the legal capacity to enter into this User Agreement by and between you and LOOPStarter, and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of this User Agreement in their entirety.
Engaging in any Token trade can be financially risky, and there can be higher financial risks if you engage in any such transactions, use any other sophisticated trading options, or trade in digital assets that are subject to volatile market price movements. Please don't use LOOPStarter if you do not understand these risks and enter into trades only when you understand the trading option you are using, the characteristics of the digital asset you intend to trade, and the potential financial risk of loss trading them entails.
By entering into any of the deals on this Site, you confirm the following:
- After conducting my own research, I am deciding to invest in the project.
- As a result of this investment, I am aware that I may lose all or a portion of my funds.
- I understand that this investment does not guarantee tokens receipt, and I may be refunded.
- The tokens' price and vesting schedule may change due to circumstances outside of the pool organizer's control.
- I am aware that token distribution may take up to 15 hours after the Token Generation Event (in most cases, it happens before the listing or within 1-2 hours following it).
By signing this agreement, you agree to never mention or disclose any details of this deal. Any suspicion of information leakage will result in your permanent ban from our group and the groups of our partners (Telegram). You realize that information leakage could result in allocation losses and reputational and financial losses for V.C., dealers, and pool organizers. You may lose all funds you invested to recover damage in such a case.
There are important legal terms provided below in the complete Terms of Service, including your indemnification responsibilities, our limitation of liability and warranty disclaimers, and your agreement to arbitrate most disputes. Please take the time to read these terms carefully. You can always contact us through support if you have any questions at Contact us page on LOOPStarter.com
As used herein, “Digital Asset” means a digital asset (also called a “cryptocurrency,” “virtual currency,” “digital currency,” or “virtual commodity”), such as bitcoin or ether, which is a digital representation of value based on (or built on top of) a cryptographic protocol of a computer network. It also includes our platform's own token that is a utility token (LOOPS) and is used for services within the platform to avail privileged services on the platform amongst other use cases that may accrue in future and be informed to you by way of an update to these terms.
LOOPStarter may not make the Services available in all markets and jurisdictions, and may restrict or prohibit use of the Services from certain foreign jurisdictions ("Restricted Locations"). If you are registering to use the Services on behalf of a legal entity, you represent and warrant that (i) such legal entity is duly organized and validly existing under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction of its organization; and (ii) you are duly authorized by such legal entity to act on its behalf.
You further represent and warrant that you:
(a) are of legal age to form a binding contract (at least 18 years old);
(b) have not previously been suspended or removed from using our Services;
(c) have full power and authority to enter into this agreement and in doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party;
(d) are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of
- (i) any Restricted Locations, or
- (ii) any country to which Saint Vincent and the Grenadines has embargoed goods or services; (e) are not identified as a "Specially Designated National;"
(f) are not placed on the Interpol's Denied Persons List;
(g) will not use our Services if any applicable laws in your country prohibit you from doing so in accordance with these Terms.
LOOPStarter may condition your access or continued access to certain Services (or features of those Services), such as by imposing eligibility requirements. LOOPStarter will keep you informed of these on its website. LOOPStarter may require, on an ongoing basis, that you demonstrate to us that you continue to meet these requirements. LOOPStarter decisions with respect to eligibility are final.
1. Number of LOOPStarter Accounts. LOOPStarter may, in its sole discretion, limit the number of LOOPStarter Accounts that you may hold, maintain or acquire.
2. LOOPStarter Account information and security. In order to engage in any trades via the Services, you must create a LOOPStarter Account and provide any requested information. When you create a LOOPStarter Account, you agree to:
(a) create a strong password that you do not use for any other website or online service;
(b) provide accurate and truthful information;
(c) maintain and promptly update your LOOPStarter Account information;
(d) maintain the security of your LOOPStarter Account by protecting your password and restricting access to your LOOPStarter Account;
(e) promptly notify us if you discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches related to your LOOPStarter Account;
(f) take responsibility for all activities that occur under your LOOPStarter Account and accept all risks of any authorized or unauthorized access to your LOOPStarter Account, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
1. Transaction risks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall access and use the Services at your own risk. The risk of loss in transacting Digital Asset can be substantial. You should, therefore, carefully consider whether such transacting is suitable for you in light of your circumstances and financial resources. You should be aware of the following points:
1. You may sustain a total loss of the Funds in your LOOPStarter Account, and, in some cases, you may incur losses beyond such Funds.
2. Under certain market conditions, you may find it di cult or impossible to liquidate a position. This can occur, for example, when the market reaches a daily price fluctuation limit or there is insufficient liquidity in the market.
3. Placing contingent orders, such as "stop-loss" or "stop-limit" orders, will not necessarily limit your losses to the intended amounts, since market conditions may make it impossible to execute such orders.
4. All Digital Asset positions involve risk, including a risk to non utilise the LOOPS token for the intended purpose on the LOOPStarter platform.
5. The use of leverage can work against you as well as for you and can lead to large losses as well as gains. LOOPS is in no way an assurance for the promised service though adequate safeguards for quality of service shall be put in place however the digital asset industry is highly volatile and you enter in such transactions at your own risk and for your own risk or rewards with no liability towards LOOPStarter.
ALL OF THE POINTS NOTED ABOVE APPLY TO ALL DIGITAL ASSET TRANSACTIONS. THIS BRIEF STATEMENT CANNOT, OF COURSE, DISCLOSE ALL THE RISKS AND OTHER ASPECTS ASSOCIATED WITH THESE TRANSACTIONS.
2. Internet transmission risks. You acknowledge that there are risks associated with utilizing an Internet-based trading system including, but not limited to, the failure of hardware, software, and Internet connections. You acknowledge that LOOPStarter shall not be responsible for any communication failures, disruptions, errors, distortions or delays you may experience when trading via the Services, however caused.
You can delete cookies any time you want by using the settings in your web browser. You can also choose to disable cookies from your web browser, but this would mean that our website and other websites that you access may not function properly. If you do this, a potential result is that you may not be able to sign in. Further information on deleting or controlling cookies can be found at www.aboutcookies.org